Tonight, we reunited with the two exchange students, Aimee (Jeong) and Yuna (Jiwon), we met at Angelo State University last year! It was SO good to see them.
On the way to the subway station, Mom and I ran into Garfield! He was advertising a cat cafe.
Notice our two fingers! This gesture is very common in Korea when taking pictures, but I am not really sure what it means.
UPDATE: It is like a victory sign!
Walking around town. Look at the lights!
We all went out to dinner (Kayla came too!) and had samgyupsal (pork). A chef prepared it at our table and then we wrapped it in lettuce or this other green vegetable. The other vegetable reminded me of kelp or spinach, and it was actually really good! I tried one bite of the red sauce, but I did not care for it.
Dinner was a blast! We had so much fun together and made some lasting memories.
After dinner, we went to a dessert cafe. Yum! We tried snowflake sherbet topped with sweet red beans, snowflake sherbet topped with cheesecake, and injeolmi honey bread. The snowflake sherbet was literally like eating snow! Softer than American snow cones even.







No comments:
Post a Comment